Let’s Split Eh? PCB’s
£20.00 – £35.00
This is a GB for the Let’s Split Eh? PCBs designed by u/That-Canadian. https://maplecomputing.myshopify.com
Check the reddit post for more info here : Reddit Link
If you are in the US, you can buy them from Maple : HERE
So this is a GB for the Let’s Split Eh? PCBs! These are replacements/upgrades to the existing Let’s Split PCBs. They have the same footprint as the V2 Let’s Split, so any case that fits that design should work with these PCBs as well.
- Split hand ortho-linear PCBs, 6 rows by 4 columns on each hand
- QMK Compatible
- USB-C Port for connecting to the computer (Tested and works with regular USB-C -> Type-A cords, as well as USB-C -> USB-C cords tested using Pixel 2)
- Backlight LED support
- 6 RGB SMD LEDs on each PCB. Note : When in split mode will only support static RGB, animations will be supported if QMK is updated to support them.
- Support for ALPs and MX (Although works best with PCB mount MX switches)
- Final Production PCBs will be white, to better reflect the RGB and backlight.
Please look at the photos for a better idea on options and what the PCBs look like. There are 3 options to choose from, which are hopefully self-explanatory.
- Both (Left + Right) – Like it states, choose this option to get a full set, comes with 1x Left Hand PCB and 1x Right Hand PCB, all pre-soldered, all you need to add are switches and a case (and backlight LEDs if you want that)
- Left Hand ONLY – As it states, choose this option if you ONLY want the Left Hand PCB. This way you can use it as just a macro pad or game pad or something of the sort. Left Hand PCB has the USB port on the top Left.
- Right Hand ONLY – As it states, choose this option if you ONLY want the Right Hand PCB. This way you can use it as just a macro pad or game pad or something of the sort. Right Hand PCB has the USB port on the top Right.
TRRS Cable Option
Pretty straightforward, select this to have a 3ft black/dark grey TRRS cable included with your ordered. This is used to connect the two halves together. If you choose to get one yourself make sure it is a TRRS cable and NOT a TRS cable.
JOlimon (www.stratakb.com) has offered Acrylic cases
You may select an optional Acrylic case using the “Acrylic Case (Optional) + $50” option above. They will be the “Let’s Split Full Cases” made by JOlimon, the only difference being these will use a 10mm clear middle layer, instead of the usual 12mm, because without the need for a Pro Micro we can go a bit thinner.
You can see the colors here : (Note not all are offered in this GB, see the drop down above for colors) : Color Samples
You can see additional pictures of the cases here : Cases Link
If you want a color that is not offered as part of this GB you will need to order from JOlimon’s website directly.
Furthermore, if you’d rather a cheaper case, we offer cheaper versions as shown above
Want to be notified when this goes live?
Already 4 persons shown interest.
Set of PCB's (2), Left PCB, Right PCB