Boardsource – Technik
The Technik is a beautifully minimal and versatile 40% low profile keyboard with extensive customization options. Engineered with all types of users in mind, the case is compatible with two layouts, both ortholinear and staggered. Available now alongside the Technik is the Beiwagen, a matching 12 key macro pad.
No matter your typing preference, there is a Technik configuration that will exceed your needs and allow you to benefit from the decreased switch travel and lower typing angle — all benefits a low profile keyboard offers. You may choose between two PCBs (ortholinear or staggered) compatible with any of the universal Technik 40% cases. If you’d still like access to dedicated number buttons or additional macro keys, the accompanying Beiwagon may be added to any kit in any matching colour (or contrasting colour if that’s your thing).
The Technik line’s PCB (PCB-A) are a future-proof 40% PCB compatible with QMK. All of the product’s SMT PCBs include addressable per-key RGB, bright underglow, and USB-C, while still being fully hotswap (Kailh Choc – PCB does not support solder-in).
Whether you want a light and compact travel keyboard or a refined implementation of your favorite layout, the Technik line and Beiwagon will ensure that you are satisfied each time you sit at your desk to work, or unpack your bag while on the move.
- Per-key addressable RGB lighting
- RGB underglow
- USB Type C connector
- Black and White plate Matching Case
- Screws & Bump-ons
Group Buy Starts: 15th January, 2021 – Ends: 16th February 2021
Estimated Shipping: Q2 2021
Want to be notified when this goes live?
Already 1 persons shown interest.
- 235mm x 80mm x 8.6mm
- Desk to Top of Cap Height: 17.5mm
- Assembled Weight: 11.5oz (alu)
- QMK Compatible
- The estimated ship date for these product’s is May – June 2021
- The Frosted Clear Polycarbonate (PC) case is very thin (intentionally) and while this causes no issues in use or reduction in overall durability the nature of the material makes it so slight warping is prevalent. This slight warp in the PC cases (only on the Technik line) is very minor and does not cause any issues of for any piece of the case to ‘touch’ the desk in unordinary ways while in use. Additionally, the slight warp does not cause the keyboard to sit unevenly on the desk or rock back and forth.
- Minor interior imperfections on all case colours and materials are acceptable and considered A-stock. Slight warping in PC material cases is considered A-stock.
Obligatory GB PSA: You are entering into a GB with an estimated ship date, but delays may occur causing the items to ship to you later than expected – we will update you if this occurs. Your payment method will be charged immediately upon completing this order and any items ordered alongside this GB (in the same transaction) will ship together when the GB is fulfilled. There are no cancellations or refunds on GB orders.
Rose Gold ALU, Silver ALU, Space Grey ALU, Black ALU, Frosted PC