Wasdat (WASD TKL Controller) Group Buy
The wasdat is a drop-in replacement controller board designed for the WASD V2 TKL designed by /u/Maartenwut.
Installation is easy and requires no soldering at all; open the case using a pry tool, take out the old controller and put the new one in. It's that easy!
It comes pre-programmed with the default layout, so you're ready to go from the start.
Rest of the world: https://goo.gl/3BUzXv
Its features include:
– Fully programmable with QMK Firmware
– Pre-programmed with a default layout
– Supports ANSI and ISO models
– Native matrix implementation (less parts!)
– Supports the capslock and scrollock leds
– First dip switch is a reset button
– Easily accessible ISP header
1. Make sure all dip switches are in the 'off' position.
2. Remove the single screw on the bottom behind the warranty void sticker.
3. Open the case using a pry tool. There are four tabs on the bottom and top, two on each side.
4. Take out the original controller.
5. Insert the wasdat, make sure to insert the pins correctly.
6. Close the case and put the screw back.
7. Read up on the QMK Documentation and get going!
To learn more about the possibilities with QMK Firmware, visit https://docs.qmk.fm/