ECO Ortholinear Kit
GROUP BUY CLOSES 14TH FEB 2018 – GROUP BUY COMPLETE
ECO Ortholinear Keyboard Kit – Designed by That-Canadian and
Mr. Bishop. GB run with permission. Comes with PCB, ALU Case and screws/standoffs,
Diodes, Pro Micro, & Reset Switch. The case is a sandwich style
ALU case. The top and bottom plates are made from 1.5mm aluminium.
Please order switches in a separate order – https://mechboards.co.uk/shop/switches
When ordering switches, enter your GB order number and you will get your postage refunded.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this goes live?
- Q1: How do I build this board? A1: There are many build guides around the forums for PCB through hole boards, we will post another for the ECO once components are in. You can also check /u/se7en9057 ‘s profile for his stream building and ECO.
- Q2: Is the firmware based on QMK? A2: Yes, it runs a firmware that is based on the Let’s Split firmware. Files will be made available by ship date, and the keyboard layout code should be pushed into the main QMK branch by then as well.
- Q3: Will the PCB / Case be open source? A3: Yes and Yes, both will have files made available at the end of the GB
- Q4: How much is it to ship to <Insert Country Here> A4: Shipping is free!
- Q6: Can someone assemble this for me? A6: Yes
- Q9: What color will the PCB be? A9: The PCB will be green to reduce manufacturing costs
- Q10: Does the PCB support Alps switches? A10: It sure does!