£35.00 – £50.00
This is a Planck GB for OLKB.com
Options for Hot-swap Planck PCB, Low-cast Planck PCB, & EOTW (Easy-on-the-Wallet) Plates.
Estimated Shipping Date – Start Aug 2018. (OLKB had a delay)
See description for more info
Want to be notified when this goes live?
Already 1 persons shown interest.
* STM32F303 ARM MCU
* USB-C connector
* ESD protection on the USB datalines
* Dual-channel speaker using the MCU’s DAC
* Per-switch RGB cut-outs for future projects
* Compatible with previous revision case styles
* 2x2u, 1x2u, Grid support along the bottom row
* PCB-mounted stabiliser footprints
Footprints for add-ons to expand functionality:
* 9x footprints for WS2812B RGB LEDs ([COM-12667](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13667))
* Footprint for a 4-channel DIP switch ([210-4ES](https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/CTS-Electronic-Components/210-4ES?qs=sGAEpiMZZMv%2F%252b2JhlA6ysOXUT%2FlZGfirY2QChbKK8Qs%3D))
* Footprint for a 2-pin JST-PH ([PRT-09749](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9749))
* Footprint for a 4-pin Qwiic (I2C) JST-SH connector ([PRT-14417](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14417))
* Footprint for a clickable (worked into the matrix) rotary encoder ([COM-09117](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9117), et al)
* Footprint for a 6-pin male/female header ([PRT-09015](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9015) or [PRT-12590](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12590), et al)
Hot-swap Planck, Low-cost Planck